Monday, July 18, 2011

Lady Gaga 'People should wait to have sex'

Paparazzi: Lady Gaga was photographed as she went for a walk in New York today
Lady Gaga has revealed that she believes most individuals have sex too early. 
The 'Edge of Glory' singer confessed that she thinks that people should try to wait before becoming sexually active.
"I've got a lot of young fans and I love you and I respect your show and I know you want to talk about sex and cocaine - but honestly you should wait as long as you possibly can to have sex," Gaga told Howard Stern on his radio show. "I really think that kids have sex way too young."
The singer went on to condemn drug use, citing her own experience with cocaine addiction as a warning to fans. 
"I regret every line I ever did. So to all of the little sweethearts who are listening - don't ever touch it. It's the devil," Gaga said.
On Saturday, it was reported that Lady Gaga's official website had been hacked into, leading to thousands of fans' details being stolen.
Gaga is allegedly planning to adopt a baby from Asia, with or without her boyfriend Luc Carl. 
The singer was also recently denounced by disability campaigners in the US for performing in a wheelchair while on stage in Sydney, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment