Monday, July 18, 2011

Angelina Jolie 'My kids eats bugs'



Large brood: The couple has been feeling the pressure to wed by their six children
Angelina Jolie‘s children like to eat bugs!
The actress who raises a brood of six with partner Brad Pitt says her family got hooked on crickets during a trip to Cambodia.
“My boys love to eat crickets. It’s their favorite thing… When I first gave it to them… I wanted them to not be turned-off by something that wasn’t (part of) their culture. So I bought them… and they ate them like Doritos,” she said.
“And they wouldn’t stop and they brought to-go boxes home. And then I had to actually ban the cricket-eating at a certain point because I was afraid they were going to get sick from eating too many… But they’re good!”
Jolie recently admitted she’s “surprised” by how much she enjoys motherhood.
“It’s been one of the great surprises of my life. When I was younger I never imagined being a mother and then those maternal feelings really evolved and deepened once I began adopting and started living with Brad, which made me want to have children of our own,” she said.
“I feel truly at ease when I know I’ve helped give them a safe and hopeful life. A big family can generate a lot of chaos, but it’s also a source of inner peace the best feeling in the world. I’m much less anxious about life and so much more light-hearted and carefree.”

No comments:

Post a Comment